There are two types of Bail Bonds:
- Criminal Bail Bonds
- Civil Bail Bonds
- The defendant can use a bondsman from Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah.
- The defendant can post cash for the full amount of the bond with the court or jail.
- And lastly the judge can decide to let the defendant go on their own recognizance which means the defendant agrees in writing to arrive for their court date.
For starters, Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah need to know specific information before they can start the process. They must know:
- Where is the person in custody? (This specifically means city, state, and location of the facility).
- What is the full name and booking number of person in jail? The Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah will need this information in order to contact the jail. They can obtain the booking number if you forgot or if it was not available
- How much is the bail? The Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah will get this information when they contact the jail if you do not have it. Once the bondsman have the bail amount, they will be able to tell you the cost and requirements to release the defendant from custody.
- Stocks or Bonds
- Valuable Jewelry
- Credit Cards
- Cars in good condition
- Bank accounts
All the other jails in Utah it usually take 45 minutes to an hour to be booked and about the same to be released after the bail is posted. (The paperwork process once they meet us is usually 20 minutes from start until we post the bond then it is up to the jail for the rest of the time)