If you're in Davis County, Utah and need to be bailed out of jail, Call Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah 24 hours a day for the quickest release time from the Farmington jail.Bad Boys Bail Bonds has over two decades of experience, and are known as one of Utah's most trusted family-owned and operated bail bond companies in Davis County. Not many other service providers can say they know the system and how to help you best. The goal is to get your loved one out of jail as quickly as possible. Don't waste time calling other bail bondsmen in Davis County, Utah. We treat each person and temporary hardship by providing prompt, confidential service with understanding and respect. We'll take care of business to get your family back together as soon as possible. We know that your loved one is in a stressful situation and we will make your experience as painless as possible.
Call Bad Boys Bail Bonds for the FASTEST release from Davis County Jail possible!
Our bail bond company knows the system, will answer your questions quickly and is here for you 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Allow the bail bond agents at our company to help you and your family as quickly as possible.
Getting Bail in Davis County, UTWe are here to clear up all the confusion when it comes to posting bail in Davis County, UT. The process is as easy as one, two, three! The steps include:
- Contact Bad Boys Bail Bonds to start the bail process. When you call, it is helpful if you have the name, date of birth, and place of the arrest of the person you are trying to bail out. This will make the process easier.
- Next, meet us at the jail to pick up your loved one. You need to be 18 years of age or older to sign the paperwork and complete the payment process. In order to get your loved one out, you need to post 10 percent of the bond. If bail is set at $1,000, you need to pay $100 (non-refundable in the state of Utah) to get your loved one out of jail.
- After bail has been posted, it will take a few hours to get your loved one out, depending on how busy it is. Usually, your loved one is released within two to eight hours.
Bad Boys Bail Bonds UtahLocal Phone: (801) 475-4488Local Bond Agent: Julee Rose
Davis County Court HouseCity: BountifulStreet:805 S. MainPhone: 801-397-7008
Davis County JailGetting your friend or loved one out of jail is extremely hard if you don't know what jail they're in. Fortunately, Davis County Jail has a convenient and easy to use inmate search that will help you locate your loved ones in no time.City: FarmingtonStreet: 800 W. State StreetPhone:801-451-4299
Davis County Utah Bail Bonds Frequently Asked Questions
Determine Bail Amount Set by the CourtAfter an arrest, a court looks at the pending charges and surrounding circumstances when setting the bail amount. It is the court's attempt to ensure the defendant will return for appearances after their temporary release.
Contact Davis County with Pertinent InformationOnce bail is set, we use our expertise to your advantage. You simply need to provide us with the defendant's name, location, and birth date. A payee must be at least 18 years old to meet our bail agent at the Carbon County jail with the premium payment, including any required fees.
Await Processing and ReleaseOur experience pays off as we work with you and the jail to secure release through a bail bond. It is possible that a co-signer or collateral may be required to secure the full amount of the bail set by the court.
Bail Bonds are Available in Davis County for the Following Charges:
- Drug charges, including possession
- Business crimes
- Domestic violence
- Sex crimes
- Traffic violations
- Immigration violations
- Any and all offenses which have a Bond set
- We offer services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Our customer service exceeds expectations.
- 25 years of trusted, reliable experience.
- Quick, confidential service is our priority.