Call Bad Boys Bail Bonds and get released from jail as Fast as possible!
Do you know someone who has been arrested and is being held in Washington County Jail? Luckily, we’re here to get them out quickly! Bad Boys Bail Bonds is an experienced and dependable bail bond company in Washington County, Utah. We provide fair, transparent, and confidential bail bond agreements to get you through this difficult time. Additionally, our bail agreements have NO gimmicks, no interest, no penalties, and never any extra hidden fees!
Here at Bad Boys Bail Bonds, we know facing a trial can be one of the most stressful and confusing times in your life, and it can be made that much worse if you have the added worry of navigating the bail payment. We are a family-owned company with 25 years of experience in Washington County bail bonds. We work to serve you and ensure that you or your loved ones spend as little time in jail as possible while awaiting trial. And since Utah jails don't break for holidays, neither do we. Bad Boys Bail Bonds is there for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our Washington County bondsman professionals know the system and know how to get your loved one out of jail in no time!
Contact our bail bond company right away and you’ll speak with an accommodating St. George Utah bondsman or a Washington County Bondsman. We’re available 24/7 for your convenience!
Getting Bail in St. George, Utah is as easy as 1-2-3
Being in jail can be extremely stressful and confusing, and trying to bail someone out of jail can also be hard to comprehend. Luckily, our St. George Utah bail bonds professionals are here to help you out every step of the way! We’ll provide you with a clear procedure and all of the information you need to get your loved one out of jail FAST!
Take a look at the following steps that are involved in the bailout process:
Give Bad Boys Bail Bonds in Utah a Call
The first step of the bailout process is to pick up the phone and give our bail bond agent a call. Be sure that you have the following information about the individual who is arrested:
- Date of birth
- Place of arrest
Meet Bad Boys Bail Bonds at Jail
After our phone call, we will then meet at the jail to release your friend or loved one. However, in order for the arrestee to be released, the individual must be 18 years of age or older. They will then sign the agreement and submit payment. For the bond amount, it is 10% of the bail set; so if the bail is set at $10,000, then a non-refundable fee of $1,000 is charged in order for the defendant to be released.
Your Friend or Family Member will be Released
After the bail has been posted -- which can take between 2 and 8 hours -- your loved one will then be released. However, this all depends on how busy that jail is at that moment in time.
Washington County Jail
Address: 620 S, 5300 W, Hurricane, UT 84737
Phone: (435) 656-6500
Washington County Courthouse
Address: 87 N 200 E #301, St. George, UT 84770
Phone: (435) 634-5728
Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah
Local Phone: 435-652-5112
Local Bond Agent: Amy Erickson
Washington County Jail offers several services in order to help rehabilitate and educate the inmates. They offer substance abuse and AA classes to help deal with addictions of all kinds. They also offer educational courses that will help inmates achieve success upon their release. These educational courses include GED and High School Equivalency.
Frequently Asked Questions About Washington County Bail Bonds
- In order to begin the bailout process, the individual must be officially booked in jail.
- If booked in the Salt Lake ADC or Purgatory in St. George, then the total time to be released from jail is about three hours. All of the other jails in Utah have a much faster process; arrestees can expect around 45 minutes to be booked, then another 45 minutes or so to be released after the bail has been posted.
- The defendant will then spend around 30-60 minutes in the “booking room,” which is where the paperwork is handled. Once the paperwork has been filed, the individual will proceed to an area referred to as the “first pit.” The arrestee will spend around an hour in this area while getting fingerprinted, taking mugshots, and providing any additional information. The individual then has an opportunity to call a friend or loved one using a payphone.
- After the first pit, the defendant is then moved to “pretrial services.” They will spend around 30 minutes in this area, which will include an interview. Once the interview has concluded, it is then determined if bail is required or if the individual can be released on their own recognizance. If bail is indeed required, the inmate will then move to the “second pit.”
- During this next step, the arrestee or a representative can now contact the Washington County bondsman. After a Washington County or St. George Utah bondsman prepares the necessary paperwork, it is then faxed over to the jail. 2-4 more hours are spent in the second pit before the bond is officially posted.
- Once the bond is posted, inmates then have to wait an additional 2-3 hours to be released. However, this time varies greatly on how busy the jail is at that time. According to the jails, they say inmates should expect a wait time of 2-8 hours.
Washington County Statistics
Area: 2,426 square miles
Population Density: 56.7/sq. mile
Washington County Crime Statistics
(Based on 2011 Crime statistics)
Total Crimes: 355
Types of Crime by Percentage
Property Crime: 159 (44.8%)
Theft: 97 (27.3%)
Burglary: 48 (13.5%)
Violent Crime: 17 (4.8%)
Assault: 14 (3.9%)
Vehicle Theft: 14 (3.9%)
Rape: 3 (.8%)
Arson: 3 (.8%)