Are you interested in learning more about the Booking and Bail Process? Then read this informative article from our Blog written by Bad Boys Bail Bonds President Larry Nowak. For more information regarding the Tooele County Jail, Click Here.
Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah
Local Phone: 435-882-4350
Local Bond Agent: Larry Nowak
Tooele County Court House
Street: 74 S. 100 E.
Tooele County Jail
Tooele County Jail offers several services in order to help rehabilitate and educate the inmates. They offer substance abuse and AA classes to help deal with addictions of all kind. They also offer educational courses that will help inmates achieve success upon their release. These educational courses include GED and High School Equivalency.
Street: 47 S. Main St
Tooele County Statistics
Area: 6,941 square miles
Population Density: 8.4/sq. mile
Tooele County Crime Statistics
(Based on 2011 Crime statistics)
Total Crimes: 363
Types of Crime by Percentage
Property Crime: 162(44.6%)
Violent Crime: 19(5.2%)
Vehicle Theft: 18(5%)
At Bad Boys Bail Bonds, we will work hard to ensure that you or your loved ones don't spend any more time in jail than absolutely necessary. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in order to serve all of our customers' bail needs. Contact us at 435-882-4350 or find the phone number for the bail bond agent that can help you at our Contact Page.
How a Bail Bond in Tooele County, Utah Determined?
A defendant, soon after an arrest, is usually arraigned in court for the bail hearing session. The judge listens to the defendant’s arguments and sets a bail amount that is appropriate to the case based on the severity of the alleged offense among other factors. The bail amount the defendant should post to get out of jail can be as low as $100. Sometimes the bail amount set by the judge can be so huge for the defendant to pay in full. At Bad Boys Bail Bonds in Tooele, Utah, we help individuals who can’t manage to pay the full price of the bail amount, to stay out of jail. Also, we also become liable if the defendant fails to appear in court for the next hearing, on a specified date.
Types of Bail Bonds We Help With in Tooele County:
- Business crimes,
- Drug charges,
- Sex crimes,
- Immigration violations,
- Traffic offenses,
- Domestic violence and other criminal offenses that are a bond set.
Why You Should Use a Tooele County Bail Bondsman
Why choose Bad Boys Bail Bonds in Tooele County? We are dedicated to ensuring that you or your loved one doesn’t spend very much time in jail. Our services are available around the clock to ensure that our clients’ bails needs are attended to whenever necessary. We guarantee complete confidentiality in the relationships we build with all our clients. Our bail bonds service is not only reliable, but also informative and affordable. Our Bad Boys Bail Bonds agents have years of experience in helping arrested individuals stay out of jail. As such, when you contact one of our agents, he or she will help with the following:
- Reduce the confusion
- Alleviate fears
- Expedite the process of determining the bail amount
- Provide the funds that will free the accused
- Our agents will help you avoid some unavoidable circumstances such as being assaulted while incarcerated.
- We help bring families together after the incarceration.
- Moreover, when you have been released, you have a better chance of establishing your innocence, or if guilty, improving your chances of getting a fair adjudication.
What is Our Tooele County Bail Bonds Process?
In order to secure a bail and get out of jail as soon as possible, follow these steps:
- Contact one of our Tooele county bail bonds agents and provide the full legal names of the accused, birth date and Tooele county jail where he/she is being held.
- If the accused is above 18 years-old, arrange to meet with one of our agents at the county jail location with 10% of the set bail amount in hand.
- Our Bad Boys Bail Bonds agent in Tooele County will bail you or your loved one out.
Bad Boys Bail Bonds is Available 24/7 in Tooele County
If you or your loved one has been arrested, your first step should be contacting a Toole county bails bondsman. Our Utah bail bond company at Bad Boys Bail Bonds has agents who are ready to help at a moment’s notice. Contact our bail bond agents on our local phone (435) 882-4350 for more information.