When bailing out a loved one from the Cache County Jail located at 1225 W Valley View (200 N) in Logan Utah there are a few things you should know.
- If you are bailing them out yourself make sure you have the exact amount in cash! While debit and credit cards are accepted as forms of payment, you will be assessed an excessively high fee when used as payment. So again, make sure you have cash and exact change if you are forgoing a bail bond company.
- If you are using a bail bond company then it will be a lot different. While each Bail Agent is required to follow the guidelines set by the jail each Bail Agent differs slightly when dealing with the cosigners and defendant.
Bad Boys Bail Bonds Agent - Katie Keller talks to the cosigner to ensure that the cosigner understands what he or she is liable for prior to proceeding with the bail process. After Katie believes the cosigner understands their obligations she will then proceed with the paperwork. Once the cosigner is done filling out the paperwork, Katie will then notify the jail that she is there and then proceed to meet with the defendant and have them fill out the same paperwork. After she provides the jail her bond she waits with the cosigner for the defendant; once again helping them understand what lies ahead and to answer any questions they may have.
On average you can expect to wait around 60 to 90 minutes to complete the bail process and be released from the Cache County Jail. This of course is an average and therefore at times it may be much quicker and sometimes it is much longer; it all depends on how many people are being held at the time.
Also, an important item to note is that the Cache County jail administers breathalyzer tests to anyone who plans on driving home any defendant that was drunk when they were arrested. After passing the jail will have the person transporting the defendant sign a waver stating they understand that they are responsible for the defendant for the next 12 hours.
That is just about what you can expect when trying to bail your loved one out of jail in Cache County Utah. We hope this information has been useful, if we have missed anything or you would like to comment please fill out the form below. Additionally, we are willing to answer any questions you may have, click here for more information on how to get in contact with Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah regarding anything related to the Cache County Jail.
Hopefully you will never find yourself in this tough spot; but if you do please don’t hesitate to call us to help you or your loved one get out of this unfortunate situation.
- 8 Things to Look For When Choosing a Bail Bonds Company - April 15, 2021
- Holiday Arrests: How to Get Your Loved One Out of Jail Quickly - November 9, 2020
- Can You Post Bail on a Probation Violation? - September 22, 2020