Booking and Bail Washington County Jail
We at Bad Boys Bail Bonds know that the situation you are in is a trying time and that you need helpful, understanding people to assist you. To ensure a smooth and expeditious bail process, keep in mind the following:
- The bail bond process once you arrive at the jail takes approximately 60-90 minutes
- The exact amount due for bail is required, the following forms of payment are accepted: cash, credit/debit cards from Visa, Mastercard, & Discover
- When the corrections officer releases the inmate he/she requires a signature from the person responsible for taking custody of the inmate. This person MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD
- One of the purposes of obtaining a bail bond is to secure the “promise” of the inmate to appear in court. The inmate usually knows this date when they are released and it is a good idea for the cosigner to acknowledge this information
Upon arrival at the jail our bond agent - Amy Erickson - will collect, along with the bail bond payment, the information that was previously discussed on the phone. If the aforementioned information is not provided it is most likely that the process will not proceed until the information is made available, therefore it is very important to come prepared.
The following list details most of the information that will need to be presented during the initial meeting:
- Address information for the inmate and cosigner
- Phone numbers for the inmate and cosigner
- Photo identification for the cosigner
- Proof of employment for the cosigner and inmate (if applicable)
- Any other documentation that was discussed during the initial phone call
During the preliminary paperwork discussion our Washington County bail agent Amy Erickson will explain what it means to bail someone out of jail and will ensure that those obligations are understood. It is important to remember that bail bond agents are not attorneys and therefore Amy will not provide any legal advice.
If you would like to view the visitation schedule for the Washington County Jail visit this page.
Hopefully you will never find yourself in this tough spot; but if you do please don’t hesitate to call 866-569-1131 and let us help you or your loved one get out of this unfortunate situation.