Everyone in jail wants out, and most the time you are able to arrange a bail to get out as long as you art still awaiting sentencing. With an established law in Utah and a great business ethic, places like Bad Boys Bail Bonds of Utah, are able to help people get out of jail and go free until it is time to go to court. This is only possible when an individual has a bail set and is that bond is able to be paid for release. The amount of bail is not always the same for each individual and will be determined based on the person, their history and the crime, but there is one thing that is the same, and that is the desire to pay it as quickly as possible. This is where Bad Boys comes in. We pay the bail and allow for the release of the person in question, with a promise that they will appear to court until sentenced. When looking to post a bond, you will find that the two most common types of bonds are, secured and unsecured. While they both allow for release, they do have their differences.
Bad Boys Blog
If We Can't Bail Them Out, NO ONE CAN!
IF YOU HAVE VISITED US BEFORE YOU CAN SEE THAT WE HAVE CHANGED OUR LOOK AND FEEL, BUT WE ARE STILL THE SAME COMPANY AND ARE STILL VERY MUCH COMMITTED TO TAKING CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS. IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, FEEL FREE TO GIVE US A CALL OR SEND AN EMAIL OR FILL OUT THE FORM LOCATED ON THE REQUEST BAIL PAGE.
We at Bad Boys Bail Bonds know that the situation you are in is a trying time and that you need helpful, understanding people to assist you. To ensure a smooth and expeditious bail process, keep in mind the following:
- The bail bond process once you arrive at the jail takes approximately 60-90 minutes
- The exact amount due for bail is required, the following forms of payment are accepted: cash, credit/debit cards from Visa, Mastercard, & Discover
- When the corrections officer releases the inmate he/she requires a signature from the person responsible for taking custody of the inmate. This person MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD
- One of the purposes of obtaining a bail bond is to secure the “promise” of the inmate to appear in court. The inmate usually knows this date when they are released and it is a good idea for the cosigner to acknowledge this information
Washington County Jail Visitation Schedule.
The Washington County jail - located at 750 South 5300 West in Hurricane, Utah - provides visitation hours seven days a week for the various housing blocks of prisoners. (See below) Here are a few of the rules to keep in mind when visiting the Washington County jail.
- New Visitors will not be allowed during the last 30 minutes of the scheduled visitation time
- Only two personal 30-minute visits per week are allowed
- Exterior worker inmates may have two personal 1 hour visits per week
- Restricted inmates housed in Block A or unclassified are only permitted legal and clergy visits
- Clergy Visits can be made 7 days a week however there are formalities that need to be observed
- An inmate visitation request can be filled out online at the Washington County Sheriff's website
- If you are looking to bail out a loved one from the Washington County Jail, you may want to read our blog post to learn more
When bailing out a loved one from the Utah county jail located at 3075 N Main Street in Spanish Fork Utah there are a few things you should know.
Hello my name is Susan Law-Andersen, this article details what to expect as you or a loved one deal with the Utah county jail bail process.
The building you need to go to is called the UTAH COUNTY SECURITY CENTER and the entrance door to the correct department has a sign that reads PUBLIC ENTRANCE TO JAIL BOOKING.
This process usually takes around 30-45 minutes from the time the paperwork is started until the time the inmate is released. Assuming that you had agreed to work with me this is a high level overview of how the process works.
- First when we meet I will ask to see your identification and for your payment of our services and if you would like me to I will be happy to show you my I.D.
- I will then fill out the paperwork that the jail initially requires to start their procedure of releasing inmates.
- While we wait, I will ask you to fill out the personal information that we need from you. We will go over each section together so you understand what it is that you are filling out. As we do this we will be watching for your loved one to be released.
- Then, after I have reviewed the paperwork with him/her and answered their questions, and I feel sure that he/she understands it's in a satisfactory manner, we will proceed to fill it out together.
- At any time during this process I will answer any questions either of you may have. I will leave you both with my card that has contact information on it if you have any additional questions.
Salt Lake County Jail Visitation Schedule.
The SL County jail - located at 3415 South 900 West in Salt Lake City, Utah - has various visitation schedules depending upon where your loved one is currently housed. There are a number of different rules that you must adhere to when attempting to schedule a visit as well as when you arrive for your visit. The following list of nine items constitute the bulk of the visitation rules:
Becoming a Bail Enforcement / Bail Recovery agent in the state of Utah is not difficult when you know what to expect. In this post Reata Holt from Fox Force Bail Recovery and one of Bad Boys Bail Bonds agents covers what to expect.
Are you in Utah? Have you looked around and seen a thousand sites about how to become a “bounty hunter”? Are you turned off? Yeah me too!!
Some basic knowledge to get you started, here in Utah, the legal terms are Bail Enforcement Agent, Bail Recovery Agent and Bail Recovery Apprentice, each of these are different and thus have differing specific requirements.
When bailing out a loved one from the Cache County Jail located at 1225 W Valley View (200 N) in Logan Utah there are a few things you should know.
- If you are bailing them out yourself make sure you have the exact amount in cash! While debit and credit cards are accepted as forms of payment, you will be assessed an excessively high fee when used as payment. So again, make sure you have cash and exact change if you are forgoing a bail bond company.
- If you are using a bail bond company then it will be a lot different. While each Bail Agent is required to follow the guidelines set by the jail each Bail Agent differs slightly when dealing with the cosigners and defendant.
Utah DUI checkpoints and smartphone apps that help drivers located DUI checkpoints are covered in this post from Utah criminal defense attorney Steven M. Dubreuil.
Utah DUI checkpoints can now be downloaded via multiple applications that offer map alerts, and an opportunity for people to report speed traps to other motorists. One application named "Fuzz Alert" has caused concern among some Democrat lawmakers, including Sen. Charles Schumer of New York and Sen. Harry Reid of Nevada. These top politicians are asking Apple, Research in Motion, which make the iPhone and Blackberry smartphones as well as Google to ban the sales of these apps.
In 2010 the Utah Department of Insurance added language to Rule 590-164-4 to require all bail bond companies to charge customers a minimum of 10% on the total amount of the bail. Prior to this change the law limited bail bond companies to no more than 20%. While this law appeared to “even the playing field” for the bail bond companies it actually hinders the free market system by imposing strict guidelines on how bail bond companies operate.
In light of the spreading coronavirus pandemic, Bad Boys Bail Bond’s is doing our part to contain its spread and to implement …
The holiday season is a funny thing. These days can bring on some of the most joyous of times but, for those who have bad …