When bailing out a loved one from the Utah county jail located at 3075 N Main Street in Spanish Fork Utah there are a few things you should know.
Hello my name is Susan Law-Andersen, this article details what to expect as you or a loved one deal with the Utah county jail bail process.
The building you need to go to is called the UTAH COUNTY SECURITY CENTER and the entrance door to the correct department has a sign that reads PUBLIC ENTRANCE TO JAIL BOOKING.
This process usually takes around 30-45 minutes from the time the paperwork is started until the time the inmate is released. Assuming that you had agreed to work with me this is a high level overview of how the process works.
- First when we meet I will ask to see your identification and for your payment of our services and if you would like me to I will be happy to show you my I.D.
- I will then fill out the paperwork that the jail initially requires to start their procedure of releasing inmates.
- While we wait, I will ask you to fill out the personal information that we need from you. We will go over each section together so you understand what it is that you are filling out. As we do this we will be watching for your loved one to be released.
- Then, after I have reviewed the paperwork with him/her and answered their questions, and I feel sure that he/she understands it's in a satisfactory manner, we will proceed to fill it out together.
- At any time during this process I will answer any questions either of you may have. I will leave you both with my card that has contact information on it if you have any additional questions.