Why Choose Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah
- 25+ years of experience getting loved ones out of jail
- We make surety bonds affordable - only pay a portion up front!
- 24-hour bail bonds service
- Fastest release from jail possible
- Receive help with the paperwork
- Post bail confidentially
- Help locating your loved one
- Family-owned and operated
Highly-Rated Bail Bondsmen
Post Bail 24/7
We Make Posting Bail to Get Out of Jail is as Easy as 1-2-3
Having a loved one arrested is a stressful and often confusing process. Our bail bond agents are here to make everything as easy and painless as possible. We will help you understand your payment options, complete the bail bond paperwork, and meet you at the jail for release.
Contact Bad Boys Bail Bonds
Call with the defendant's name, date of birth, and jail they are being detained in.
Bond Agreement & Fee
Our bail bondsman will put together the bail agreement and collect the bail fee.
Release from Jail
Meet us at the jail to have your loved one released into your custody.
Post Bail 24/7
Frequently Asked Questions About Bail in Utah
All the other jails in Utah it usually take 45 minutes to an hour to be booked and about the same to be released after the bail is posted. (The paperwork process once they meet us is usually 20 minutes from start until we post the bond then it is up to the jail for the rest of the time)
After the booking process is complete, the individual is placed in a cell or, if they’ve been arrested for a minor offense, they may be given a written citation and released on their recognizance. The release can only occur after signing the citation and promising to appear in court at a later date.
- Date of birth
- Place of arrest, and
- Date of arrest (if known)
After that, the bail bond process is not the most intuitive, and it is recommended you get assistance to help with the process and all the parties involved. Bad Boys Bail Bonds offers help and expertise in expediting the bond process. They can help you determine the jail in which the defendant is located, and if they have been booked already. If your loved one has just been arrested, it is likely they will be in the jail of the county where they were arrested; Bad Boys Bail Bonds will let you know if that is the case.
Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah also helps you find out the bail amount. The bond amount is 10% of bail set; so if bail were set at $10,000, it would cost a non-refundable $1,000 to bail the defendant out of jail. As explained above, if the defendant does not show up to court, the person who bailed them out is responsible for the full $10,000.
There are two types of Bail Bonds:
- Criminal Bail Bonds
- Civil Bail Bonds
- The defendant can use a bondsman from Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah.
- The defendant can post cash for the full amount of the bond with the court or jail.
- And lastly the judge can decide to let the defendant go on their own recognizance which means the defendant agrees in writing to arrive for their court date.
For starters, Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah need to know specific information before they can start the process. They must know:
- Where is the person in custody? (This specifically means city, state, and location of the facility).
- What is the full name and booking number of person in jail? The Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah will need this information in order to contact the jail. They can obtain the booking number if you forgot or if it was not available
- How much is the bail? The Bad Boys Bail Bonds Utah will get this information when they contact the jail if you do not have it. Once the bondsman have the bail amount, they will be able to tell you the cost and requirements to release the defendant from custody.
- Stocks or Bonds
- Valuable Jewelry
- Credit Cards
- Cars in good condition
- Bank accounts